This course is for you if you have been using Instagram to market your business for a few years, but are looking to truly make an impact within the social network.
In this Recipe for Instagram Course, I will walk you through four lessons: goal planning, content creation, engagement, and making the sale, with a bonus lesson with tips and tricks for Instagram.
My goal is for you to walk away having learned some new marketing tools, to know how to create goals for your marketing efforts, to write captions, to create content in less time, and to connect with your fans more effectively – all in the interest of creating a community that can help you sell your products or services.
- People LOVE it, and are flocking to the platform
- Build your audience and get them to know, like, and trust you
- Use the platform to show your brand's personality
- Take people through your brand's journey
In addition to this online course, in which you can go through each lesson at your own pace, along with a few free printed takeaways you can get started on ASAP, you will get:
- Bonus Module: tips and tricks I have learned over 10+ years working in social media marketing
- A day in the life of a social media marketer (daily/weekly ideas for Instagram marketing tasks)
- Content idea prompts, specific to the wine/food industry
- 10-page playbook to help you remember everything, including my fave tools for Instagram
- Access to me for additional questions!
Get started now!
"Shana's 'Recipe for Instagram' class was one of the most informative, innovative and fun afternoons I have ever had. I immediately took everything I learned that day and began implementing it into my own social media practices and have seen INSTAresults! I know that I will find myself at any class/lecture/outing/adventure that Shana offers in the future and cannot wait until the next!"
- Landon McPherson, Founder, Harvest Card
"Just want to say thank you! I never replied to people on my stories who just gave me a heart️ or 100. I’ve been doing it and have made several sales!! Huge tip!! Thank you!!
- Amy, Small Business Owner, Brows & Babes Esthetics